To ensure the successful development of any application, a tester must participate in all stages of development from creating a concept and analyzing requirements, to creating test specifications and releasing a finished product. Quality assurance is also a key element in subsequent, after passing through the development stages, reviews of the software product. However, it is often difficult to determine where to start organizing the testing process of a mobile application. For hassle-free testing, we recommend that you simply follow the nine steps below. Let’s look at the features of testing mobile applications. In case of the best Web testing this is essential.
When the development phase of the application is almost complete, you should again ask yourself what you are trying to achieve by developing this application and what limitations you have.
You must determine the following:
- Does your application interact with other applications?
- How functional are all the features of the application?
- Is the tested mobile app native, mobile-web, or hybrid?
- Is the task of testing an application limited to testing only the external interface?
- Are backend testing tasks worth it?
- What should be the compatibility with various wireless networks?
- How much do the application data and the free space occupied by it depend on the features of application use?
- How fast does your application load, how fast is surfing on the application menu and its functions?
- How will a possible increase in application load